- September 24, 2015 – The Alberta Breastfeeding Committee is hosting “The Art of Breastfeeding Communication” For more information click here
- For AHS Employees: Breastfeeding Management for the Health Care Provider is available on My Learning Link.
- Sign up here for the Alberta Breastfeeding Network Mailing List to receive breastfeeding updates and upcoming events.
- Step2 Education: Sign up for the online 20 Hour Course.
- Best Start’s Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Breastfeeding Web Course
Become an IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant):
- For more information on the IBLCE (International Board of Lactation Consultant Exam) in the Americas and becoming a Lactation Consultant, click here.
- LEAARC (Lactation Education and Accreditation Approval Review Committee) Approved Courses. Click here.
ILCA (International Lactation Consultant Association):
- Continuing education and Resources are available here
- Alberta Breastfeeding Committee Conferences. Click here.
- Breastfeeding Committee for Canada – BFI Symposium – April 16-17, 2015. More info here.
- A Mother is Born (Screening) – April 17, 2013
- WHO Breastfeeding Management and Promotion for the Healthcare Provider 20 Hour Course
- Alberta Breastfeeding Committee – Previous conferences. More info here.